[openstack-dev] [nova] No DB migrations until...

Dan Smith dms at danplanet.com
Wed Mar 16 19:45:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,

Just like we did in Kilo, Newton will have a blocker migration at the
front that ensures things we expect to be migrated online in Mitaka have
completed. That needs to land first, so please do not approve any DB
migrations until this lands:

  https://review.openstack.org/#/c/289450/

I'll be trying to find and -2 any of them I can, but anyone else can
certainly help by -2ing or -1ing any new ones that get proposed until we
merge that.

We can't merge the blocker migration until all the stable branches are
cut and grenade gets upgraded (otherwise it complains about things
liberty didn't upgrade instead of Mitaka).

Thanks for your help!

--Dan