[openstack-dev] [Neutron] RC1 candidate

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:28:02 UTC 2016

An update:

On 15 March 2016 at 21:38, Armando M. <armamig at gmail.com> wrote:

> Neutrinos,
>
> I believe we reached the point [1] where RC1 can be cut [2]. If I made an
> error of judgement, or any other catastrophic failure arises, please report
> a bug, and tag it as mitaka-rc-potential [3]. Please, sign off on
> postmortem [4], so that we can finalize the specs status for Mitaka and
> open up to Newton.
>
> Please, consider this the last warning to ensure that everything is in the
> right order so that you can feel proud of what you and your teammates have
> accomplished this release!

We bumped [2] already thanks to Cedric finding DB migration issues with
Postgres. I am about to bump [2] again to contain Kevin's fix for bug
1513765. Anything that landed in between is rather safe. At this point I
don't expect to see any other rc-potential fix that's gonna be in shape in
time for the end of the week. Salvatore mentioned something odd about
quota, but until we find out more, and judge whether we need an RC2, it's
time we draw a line and pull the trigger on RC1, once change for bug
1513765 lands.