[openstack-dev] [packstack] Update packstack core list

Alan Pevec apevec at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 10:35:25 UTC 2016

>> - Martin Mágr
>> - Iván Chavero
>> - Javier Peña
>> - Alan Pevec
>>
>> I have a doubt about Lukas, he's contributed an awful lot to
>> Packstack, just not over the last 90 days. Lukas, will you be
>> contributing in the future? If so, I'd include him in the proposal as
>> well.
>
> Thanks, yeah I do plan to contribute just haven't had time lately for
> packstack.

I'm also adding David Simard who recently contributed integration tests.

Since there hasn't been -1 votes for a week, I went ahead and
implemented group membership changes in gerrit.
Thanks to the past core members, we will welcome you back on the next

One more topic to discuss is if we need PTL election? I'm not sure we
need formal election yet and de-facto PTL has been Martin Magr, so if
there aren't other proposal let's just name Martin our overlord?

Cheers,
Alan