[openstack-dev] [Fuel] [ironic] [inspector] Rewriting nailgun agent on Python proposal

Serge Kovaleff skovaleff at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 15 12:53:04 UTC 2016

Dear All,

Let's compare functional abilities of both solutions.

Till the recent Mitaka release Ironic-inspector had only Introspection
ability.

Discovery part is proposed and implemented by Anton Arefiev. We should
align expectations and current and future functionality.

Adding Tags to attract the Inspector community.

Cheers,
Serge Kovaleff
http://www.mirantis.com
cell: +38 (063) 83-155-70