[openstack-dev] [Fuel] network_metadata hash keys on astute.yaml

Aleksandr Didenko adidenko at mirantis.com
Tue Mar 15 11:18:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

some additional info on the problem: if I create some Hiera override for
the nodes list and use node key which is hostname bond, then after node
rename (rename during LCM or reset/rename/redeploy - doesn't matter) my
override will create a "ghost" node in the list and will not change
settings I wanted to change. So node keys in that hash should remain
immutable.

Let's fix LP#1538220 and keep 'node-{uid}' simply because that's how it was
working before (and does not require new patches like [0]) and we're too
late in the release cycle to change keys to '{uid}'.

Regards,
Alex

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/284046/