[openstack-dev] [neutron] rate-limit

Andy Wang wjw7869 at 126.com
Tue Mar 15 11:08:50 UTC 2016

Hi Irena,
I have reported one bug in the system.
https://bugs.launchpad.net/neutron/+bug/1557457
I could not join the meeting, I will check the meeting minutes.
Thanks
Andy

At 2016-03-14 20:49:42, "Irena Berezovsky" <irenab.dev at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Andy,
(Adding neutron tag)

Please open an RFE bug under neutron and add qos tag. This will facilitate the discussion of the use case feasibility.
Please join the QoS IRC meetings  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/QoS.

BR,
Irena