[openstack-dev] [Third-Party][CI] Modify&delete&add CI accouts in CI group

Watanabe, Isao watanabe_isao at jp.fujitsu.com
Tue Mar 15 02:23:02 UTC 2016

To: Anita
Cc: Third-Party Coordinators

Thank you for the help.
I have created the missed account.
Could you please help me to submit the account again?
> [1]Add account
> Name: Fujitsu ISM CI
> Mail: fj-lsoft-ismci at dl.jp.fujitsu.com

About the disabled accounts.
Thank you for the kindly inform about the gerrit account id.
The following accounts are not going to be reused.
- Fujitsu ETERNUS FC CI <==account has just been deleted
- Fujitsu IRMC CI <==account not exists
So, if there is any way to remove them, to keep <Group Third-Party CI> clear, feel free to delete them at any time, please.

Best regards,
Watanabe.isao