[openstack-dev] [heat] Unable to launch nova instance with the new flavor

bharath thiruveedula bharath_ves at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 14 18:12:45 UTC 2016

Hi,
With the master branch, I couldn't launch heat stack with the following template, giving the error "ERROR: No Flavor matching {'name': u'flavor_1'}. (HTTP 404)"
heat_template_version: 2015-04-30
resources:   ins1:     type: OS::Nova::Server     properties:       flavor: {get_resource: flavor_1}       image: Fedora
   flavor_1:     type: OS::Nova::Flavor     properties:         disk: 1         vcpus: 1         ram: 1

But with "stable/liberty" branch, I can launch the heat stack.
Anyone aware of this issue? Can anyone help me on this issue?
RegardsBharath T