[openstack-dev] [manila] quotas per tenant/user per share type?

Ramana Raja rraja at redhat.com
Mon Mar 14 14:51:30 UTC 2016

Hi,

Can manila enforce quotas on resources for a tenant/user per
share type? An example use case being, I'm a cloud operator
and I want to restrict the tenant A to consume not more than
'x' GB of storage space for share type 'premium'.

If such a quota mechanism does not exist, is there a plan to
implement it in Newton or O-release? Or can the use case
cited earlier be accomplished by some configuration setup
wizardry?

Thanks,
Ramana