[openstack-dev] [puppet] PTL candidacy

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Sun Mar 13 21:44:11 UTC 2016

This is my candidacy for PTL role in the Puppet OpenStack team
for the Newton release cycle.

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/292145/

Puppet OpenStack is a great example of project where collaboration works
between developers and operators. Expect me to continue being a liaison
between different groups so our community can successfully build
production-ready OpenStack Clouds deployed with our modules.
I'll continue to facilitate our team work, to coordinate cross-project
tasks,
to mentor our contributors who want to learn more and also
the most important for me: keep being open.

I had the tremendous pleasure [1] to lead our team during the last cycle and
I would like to continue my role of PTL during Newton.
Thank you for your consideration,

[1] http://my1.fr/blog/puppet-openstack-mitaka-success
--
Emilien Macchi