[openstack-dev] [Keystone] PTL Candidacy for Adam Young

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Sat Mar 12 15:35:25 UTC 2016

I am, once again, throwing my hat in the ring.

No long position statement.

If you know me, you know what I stand for.
If you don't know me, you won;t be voting in the Keystone PTL election.

I will state this:  part of a successful organization is that the
leadership position be held accountable.  Leaders run unopposed do not
then know if they continue to hold the support of their team, or if just
no one is willing to assumed the burden.

Don't worry about feeling loyal to the current PTL. This way, if they
get elected, they know they truly have the project's support.

With Condorcet, you will not mess things up.

If you are committed to your project, run for PTL.