[openstack-dev] [telemetry] stepping down as PTL

gordon chung gord at live.ca
Fri Mar 11 16:32:41 UTC 2016

hi folks,

as the PTL nominations are open, i just want to note that i won't be
running again as the Telemetry PTL for Newton cycle.

i've thoroughly enjoyed my time as PTL which afforded me the opportunity
to work with and learn from some great individuals who share the same
passion to collaborate openly. i have the utmost confidence that the
projects will continue to grow and become more refined under the next
leadership.

personal thanks to everyone in Aodh, Ceilometer and Gnocchi communities
as well as the projects that provided valuable feedback by collaborating
with us. i thank you for sharing in the decision making so i could
spread the blame around. i also thank you for reading through terribly
written messages that make you question whether the shift keys on all my
keyboards are broken.

cheers,

--
gord