[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Removing logs from Fuel Web UI and Nailgun

Patrick Petit ppetit at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 11 10:52:57 UTC 2016

On 11 March 2016 at 11:34:32, Igor Kalnitsky (ikalnitsky at mirantis.com) wrote:

Hey Roman,

Thank you for bringing this up. +1 from my side, especially taking
into account the patch where we tried to solve logrotated logs problem
[1]. It's complex and unsupportable, as well as already existed
logview code in Nailgun.

Patrick, Simon,

Does LMA plugin support logs from master node? Or it's designed to
watch environment's logs?
No it’s not designed specifically for environment logs. Can be adapted to any log format.

Would just need to write a parser like you would with logstach when logs are not standard.

Patrick

Thanks,
Igor

[1]: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/243240/