[openstack-dev] [Murano] [FFE] Support TOSCA definitions for applications

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Thu Mar 10 21:36:49 UTC 2016

Excerpts from Serg Melikyan's message of 2016-03-07 12:19:33 -0800:
> I have no objection regarding granting this FFE.
>
> This feature is developed as a plugin for Murano, placed in contrib
> folder and is not going to affect our main codebase in any way, so I
> am pretty sure that it's safe to grant this FFE.
>
> If there are not objections, I propose to consider FFE granted.

Keep in mind that we will be tagging initial release candidates next
week. Since that second patch is still failing CI, it's at risk of not
making it into your release, and we wouldn't want to add it after the
first release candidate (really, after RC1 *only* bug fixes should be
merged).

Doug