[openstack-dev] [tricircle][multisite] Austin Design Summit Multisite Session

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Thu Mar 10 00:48:18 UTC 2016

Hi, Shinobu,

Tricircle would like to be part of OpenStack projects. After update the Tricircle to stateless design, Tricircle is a very slime layer of OpenStack API Gateway for multiple OpenStack instances, and provide value added networking across multiple OpenStack instances. So it’s not what OpenStack has been done/is doing. And all components in Tricircle are decoupled from current OpenStack services.

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( Joe Huang )