[openstack-dev] [app-catalog] Nominating Kirill Zaitsev to App Catalog Core

Kirill Zaitsev kzaitsev at mirantis.com
Wed Mar 9 15:03:30 UTC 2016

Thanks everyone, this is an honor and great responsibility. I would do my best as App Catalog Core.

--
Kirill Zaitsev
Software Engineer

On 9 March 2016 at 05:50:53, Christopher Aedo (doc at aedo.net) wrote:

On Thu, Mar 3, 2016 at 1:10 PM, Christopher Aedo <doc at aedo.net> wrote:
> I'd like to propose Kirill Zaitsev to the core team for app-catalog
> and app-catalog-ui.
> Kirill has been actively involved with the Community App Catalog since
> nearly the beginning of the project, and more recently has been doing
> the heavy lifting around implementing GLARE for a new backend.
>
> I think he would be an excellent addition - please vote, thanks!

I failed to set a deadline here, but expected no one would object to
this proposal. It's been nearly a week so I feel safe in welcoming
Kirill as an app-catalog core - congrats!

-Christopher