[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev][All] Api development question

nidhi.hada at wipro.com nidhi.hada at wipro.com
Wed Mar 9 05:02:03 UTC 2016

Thank you Valeriy.

From: Valeriy Ponomaryov [mailto:vponomaryov at mirantis.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2016 7:05 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions) <openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org>
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Dev][All] Api development question

"Not found" means API you request is not registered. AFAICS, you register "access_groups", but request "access-groups". Diff in symbols "_" and "-".

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 1:34 PM, <nidhi.hada at wipro.com<mailto:nidhi.hada at wipro.com>> wrote:

Hi all,

I am working on a feature for share access in manila.
For that lets say for creating the entity, I created client and server
counterpart.

I am stuck as my client request is not able to reach server resource
I have created for it. This is client server log
http://paste.openstack.org/show/489642/

manila/api/v2/router.py
This is my router entry

from manila.api.v2 import access_groups
.
.

        self.resources["access_groups"] = access_groups.create_resource()
        mapper.resource("access_group", "access_groups",
                        controller=self.resources["access_groups"],
                        collection={"detail": "GET"},
                        member={"defaults": "GET"})

I don’t understand what mistake I have made that the request
Is not getting mapped to correct resource.

stack at controller:/opt/stack/manila/manila/api/v2$ ls access_groups.py
access_groups.py
stack at controller:/opt/stack/manila/manila/api/v2$

This is access_groups.py snippet
http://paste.openstack.org/show/489667/

Can someone please help in pointing, what can be probable reason of this ?
I have checked the flow from client to server, not able to catch the mistake..

Regards

Nidhi Mittal Hada
Architect | PES / COE – Kolkata India
Wipro Limited
M +91 74 3910 9883<tel:%2B91%2074%203910%209883> | O +91 33 3095 4767<tel:%2B91%2033%203095%204767> | VOIP +91 33 3095 4767<tel:%2B91%2033%203095%204767>

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com<http://www.wipro.com>

Kind Regards
Valeriy Ponomaryov
www.mirantis.com<http://www.mirantis.com>
vponomaryov at mirantis.com<mailto:vponomaryov at mirantis.com>