[openstack-dev] {openstack-dev][tc] Leadership training proposal/info

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 20:51:26 UTC 2016

On Tue, Mar 8, 2016 at 12:27 PM, Matt Riedemann <mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com>
wrote:

> So is this for only current TC members? What about people that aren't on
> the TC?
>
> I asked in this in today's TC meeting but figured I'd ask here where it's
> more global.

Because of limited space in the class, and because of the very early stages
of figuring out what, exactly, leadership training or support might look
like in OpenStack, we're focusing on current and future-elected (in April)
TC members as attendees. If there is any extra space in the class
available, I'll be sure to announce that here on the ML as soon as we know,
and would *love* to open space up to the rest of the community, even in
these early stages. Anyone who's interested in learning more or giving
feedback should also feel free to ping me on IRC (I'm gothicmindfood) or
email - I'm happy to answer any and all questions about this.

Thanks!

-colette