[openstack-dev] [keystone] Using multiple token formats in a one openstack cloud

rezroo openstack at roodsari.us
Tue Mar 8 15:45:00 UTC 2016

Keystone supports both tokens and ec2 credentials simultaneously, but as
far as I can tell, will only do a single token format (uuid, pki/z,
fernet) at a time. Is it possible or advisable to configure keystone to
issue multiple token formats? For example, I could configure two
keystone servers, each using a different token format, so depending on
endpoint used, I could get a uuid or pki token. Each service can use
either token format, so is there a conceptual or implementation issue
with this setup?
Thanks,
Reza