[openstack-dev] [tc] Leadership training proposal/info

Colette Alexander colettealexander at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 07:44:16 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 4, 2016 at 12:54 PM, Colette Alexander <
colettealexander at gmail.com> wrote:

> Current status, btw is 5 TC members as a 'yes' for going on April 21/22  -
> the Thurs/Fri before the summit. 4 additional people have mentioned they're
> interested, but unable to make the scheduling work for this particular
> time.
>
> I also have heard from some core reviewers and PTLs who are eager to
> participate, and who've asked to attend if it's possible.

Hi everyone,

Just following up with this - I've been in touch with every member of the
TC and there's been a pretty significant interest in the training itself,
and a desire from folks who can't make it in April for pushing dates back
to accommodate as many members as possible.

So - I'm going to suggest we hold off on training until June, with the
understanding that current TC members will be invited as well as those
elected to the TC In April. I'll be checking in on preferred dates with
everyone in the next few days.

Thanks everyone, for all of the feedback and interest!

-colette