[openstack-dev] [sahara]FFE Request for resume EDP job

Trevor McKay tmckay at redhat.com
Mon Mar 7 14:42:57 UTC 2016

My 2 cents, I agree that it is low risk -- the impl for resume is
analogous/parallel to the impl for suspend. And, it makes little
sense to me to include suspend without resume.

In my mind, these two operations are halves of the same feature,
and since it is already partially implemented and approved, I the
FFE should be granted.

Best,

Trev