[openstack-dev] [ceilometer] Unable to get IPMI meter readings

Kapil kapil6442 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 20:10:35 UTC 2016

Yes, I had to look through the source code of the ipmi pollster class to
figure out why the error was being raised. Apparently, I don't have Intel
node manager installed, so power plugin was not being loaded.
I had to write my own plugin to get that data using ipmi-dcmi command which
is not specific to Intel I guess.
Is there any plan to add dcmi support to ceilometer ?