[openstack-dev] [Openstack-operators] [glance] Remove `run_tests.sh` and `tools/*`

Steve Martinelli stevemar at ca.ibm.com
Fri Mar 4 16:16:36 UTC 2016

The keystone team did the same during Liberty while we were moving towards
using oslo.* projects instead of oslo-incubator [0]. We also noticed that
they were rarely used, and we did not go through a deprecation process
since these are developer tools. We're still finding a few spots in our
docs that need updating, but overall it was an easy transition.

[0]
https://github.com/openstack/keystone/commit/55e9514cbd4e712e2c317335294355cf1596d870

stevemar