[openstack-dev] [puppet] proposal to create puppet-neutron-core and add Sergey Kolekonov

Emilien Macchi emilien at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 15:40:13 UTC 2016

Hi,

To scale-up our review process, we created pupept-keystone-core and it
worked pretty well until now.

I propose that we continue this model and create puppet-neutron-core.

I also propose to add Sergey Kolekonov in this group.
He's done a great job helping us to bring puppet-neutron rock-solid for
deploying OpenStack networking.

http://stackalytics.com/?module=puppet-neutron&metric=marks
http://stackalytics.com/?module=puppet-neutron&metric=commits
14 commits and 47 reviews, present on IRC during meetings & bug triage,
he's always helpful. He has a very good understanding of Neutron &
Puppet so I'm quite sure he would be a great addition.

As usual, please vote!
--
Emilien Macchi