[openstack-dev] [release][requirements] global requirements update squash for milestone

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Fri Mar 4 05:00:43 UTC 2016

We have a handful of requirements changes for community releases
that we need to land this week before fully freezing the repo. We're
starting to see merge conflicts, so I've combined them all into one
commit to make it easier to land the changes quickly.

https://review.openstack.org/288249 Updates for Mitaka 3 releases

replaces:

https://review.openstack.org/288220 - zaqar client
https://review.openstack.org/287751 - glance client
https://review.openstack.org/287963 - swift client
https://review.openstack.org/288219 - ironic client
https://review.openstack.org/263598 - senlin client

If I missed any, please follow up with other suggestions. We should
review and land these before approving any other changes.

Doug