[openstack-dev] [Fuel] FFE request for osnailyfacter refactoring for Puppet Master compatibility

Dmitry Borodaenko dborodaenko at mirantis.com
Fri Mar 4 00:22:46 UTC 2016

Granted conditionally, design consensus deadline March 10, merge
deadline March 16 for patches that do not conflict with
fuel-openstack-tasks and fuel-remove-conflict-openstack, March 24 for
remaining patches.

If design consensus is not reached by March 10, the exception will be
revoked.

--
Dmitry Borodaenko