[openstack-dev] [Horizon] Blueprints for Outreachy internship

Sayali Lunkad sayali.92720 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:16:41 UTC 2016

Hi Richard,

Thanks for you reply. I had a short conversation with Matthias and we
decided to put the blueprint for context-sensitive help
<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/horizon/+spec/context-sensitive-help> as
an internship idea for now. Maybe I add another project to the list, then I
can look into the ideas you listed as well. Although if you wish to propose
one you can do it here  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Internship_ideas
<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Internship_ideas>

Thanks again!

Regards,