[openstack-dev] [ironic] Midcycle summary part 3/6

Fujita, Daisuke fuzita.daisuke at jp.fujitsu.com
Thu Mar 3 10:53:38 UTC 2016

Hi, Jim, Julia, and Ironicers,

I have some questions about the BFV.

> >     * Hardware supports the UEFI 2.4 spec

Could you please explain the reason that chose version not 2.5/2.6/2.3.1 but 2.4?
In the etherpad[1], I was not able to read the reason why ironicers chose version 2.4.
 [1] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ironic-mitaka-midcycle

Also, which UEFI protocol is a reference driver planning to support?
Could you please tell me if you already have a thought?
(Of course, I think the detailed specifications are mentioned in the SPEC which Julia is writing)

Best regards
Daisuke Fujita