[openstack-dev] [nova] config options help text improvement: current status

Markus Zoeller mzoeller at de.ibm.com
Thu Mar 3 10:35:25 UTC 2016

http://docs.openstack.org/draft/config-reference/compute/config-options.html
,
> it was generated last on the 22nd of February and will be regenerated
> with Mitaka content.
>
> Andreas

Yes, it's there, I see the change. Unfortunately the line breaks get lost.
I also tried to use restructured text syntax in the hope the manuals could
reuse it. Andreas, do you see a chance for that? For example the option
"base_url" in section "serial_console" [1].