[openstack-dev] [neutron] - Changing the Neutron default security group rules

Fox, Kevin M Kevin.Fox at pnnl.gov
Wed Mar 2 22:40:11 UTC 2016

Yeah, we've changed the default so that at very least you can ssh to the vm.

If all you provide is a completely locked or a completely open sg, users will choose the completely open one every time. :/

Putting a few common cases might go a long way to keep things more secure by default.

Thanks,
Kevin