[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS]Removing LBaaS v1 - are weready?

Samuel Bercovici SamuelB at Radware.com
Wed Mar 2 17:44:41 UTC 2016

Thank you all for your response.

In my opinion given that UI/HEAT will make Mitaka and will have one cycle to mature, it makes sense to remove LBaaS v1 in Newton.
Do we want do discuss an upgrade process in the summit?

-Sam.

From: Bryan Jones [mailto:jonesbr at us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 02, 2016 5:54 PM
To: openstack-dev at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS]Removing LBaaS v1 - are weready?

And as for the Heat support, the resources have made Mitaka, with additional functional tests on the way soon.

blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/heat/+spec/lbaasv2-suport
gerrit topic: https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/lbaasv2-suport
BRYAN M. JONES
Software Engineer - OpenStack Development
Phone: 1-507-253-2620
E-mail: jonesbr at us.ibm.com<mailto:jonesbr at us.ibm.com>