[openstack-dev] [qa] openstack health accounting problem

Sean Dague sean at dague.net
Wed Mar 2 13:19:06 UTC 2016

I noticed in looking at the last 10 failures in the gate view -
http://status.openstack.org//openstack-health/#/ that 2 of them were
tearDown in test_volume_boot_pattern.

However, it looks like these don't count against the
test_volume_boot_pattern success rate. Which means the real fail rate of
the boot from volumes tests is not accounted for.

Can we get that folded in correctly? I do realize the complexities of
tearDownClass accounting. But it seems like that should be done here
otherwise we don't really realize how bad our hot spots are.

	-Sean

--
Sean Dague
http://dague.net