[openstack-dev] [kolla][security] Obtaining the vulnerability:managed tag

Steven Dake (stdake) stdake at cisco.com
Tue Mar 1 21:08:24 UTC 2016

Adam,

Thank you for your offer, but I believe the VMT kolla-coresec team must be formed from core reviewers or I'd ask Dave Mccowan to consider an invitation.

The text that I think this comes from is:
Deliverables with more than five core reviewers should (so as to limit the unnecessary exposure of private reports) settle on a subset of these to act as security core reviewers whose responsibility it is to be able to confirm whether a bug report is accurate/applicable or at least know other subject matter experts they can in turn subscribe to perform those activities in a timely manner

It is pretty easy to become a core reviewer in Kolla over time but it requires doing consistently proven good reviewing of the code going into the repository, consistent irc participation, as well as implementation work.

If your interested, please join us on IRC and begin the process :)

Regards
-steve