[openstack-dev] Openstack Cinder - Wishlist

D'Angelo, Scott scott.dangelo at hpe.com
Tue Mar 1 13:15:56 UTC 2016

I like the idea of a Cinder Wishlist or perhaps titled: Cinder Future Design and Architecture list. I think the Cinder community could benefit if we continued to refine the work we did on this Wishlist at the Mitaka midcycle and spent a few minutes each cycle going over the list, prioritizing, and commenting.
This seems useful for new contributors, such as Mohammed and his team, as well as others who wish to plan work.

Note: Future work for Cinder <-> Nova API changes are tracked and discussed here:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/cinder-nova-api-changes

Scott D'Angelo (scottda)