[openstack-dev] [Zaqar] Nominating Eva Balycheva for Zaqar core

Fei Long Wang feilong at catalyst.net.nz
Tue Mar 1 00:47:34 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I would like to propose adding Eva Balycheva(Eva-i) for the Zaqar core
team. Eva has been an awesome contributor since joining the Zaqar team.
She is currently the most active non-core reviewer on Zaqar projects for
the last 90 days[1]. During this time, she's been contributing to many
different areas:

1. Websocket binary support
2. Zaqar Configuration Reference docs
3. Zaqar client
4. Zaqar benchmarking

Eva has got an good eye for review and contributed a lot of wonderful
patches[2]. I think she would make an excellent addition to the team. If
no one objects, I'll proceed and add her in a week from now.

[1] http://stackalytics.com/report/contribution/zaqar-group/90
[2]
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/owner:ubershy%2540gmail.com+status:merged

--
Cheers & Best regards,
Fei Long Wang (王飞龙)
Email: flwang at catalyst.net.nz
Catalyst IT Limited
Level 6, Catalyst House, 150 Willis Street, Wellington