[openstack-dev] [openstack-infra][nodepool] Can the nodes created by nodepool be reused by jenkins jobs?

王华 wanghua.humble at gmail.com
Thu Jun 30 02:49:41 UTC 2016

Hi all,

In OpenStack infra system after a job in Jenkins has finalized, Jenkins
send a message called onFinalized to  nodepool to delete the node. I have a
question. Between the time the job is done and
the node is deleted by nodepool, will the node be reused by other jobs in
jenkins? All nodes created by nodepool only run a jenkins job and then be
deleted? Can we let some jenkins jobs like pep8 to reuse the nodes?

Best Regards,
Wanghua