[openstack-dev] [lbaas][octavia] suggestion for today's meeting agenda: How to make the Amphora-agent support additional Linux flavors

Brandon Logan brandon.logan at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Jun 29 16:45:15 UTC 2016

I think we always expected other distros to be allowed, we just went
with ubuntu/debian in the beginning bc most of us were comfortable with
it.  It would be nice to also get an image working with a micro version
of "Company X" distro, if thats available.  I'd gladly accept taht as
the default image if it was the first.