[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Deprecate fuel-upgrade repository

Ilya Kharin ikharin at mirantis.com
Wed Jun 29 13:00:38 UTC 2016

Hi Vladimir,

This change is reasonable because the fuel-upgrade repository is not
supported since the 8.0 release due to the fact that upgrade activities
were consolidated in the fuel-octane repository. Also, as I know upgrade
tarballs are no longer supported for the old releases (less or equal 7.0).

I see only one concern here that it can prevent to create some fixes for
upgrade tarballs for old realease. Otherwise I have not any objections to
send this repository on the retirement.

Best regards,
Ilya Kharin.