[openstack-dev] [mistal] Mistral logo ideas?

Renat Akhmerov renat.akhmerov at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 06:45:15 UTC 2016

They all look good to me, and yes, I’d prefer mistral-tornado.png over mistral.png. I also have the same concern about Michal’s idea if it will be a small picture. Word “Mistral” may not be distinguishable.

One more thing I’d like to add to the discussion: what if move away from having word “Mistral” in the logo at all? It could just a symbol (mascot, if you will) which does not explicitly tell that it’s Mistral.

Renat Akhmerov
@Nokia