[openstack-dev] [tricircle] About registering and loading a plugin

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Wed Jun 29 00:36:50 UTC 2016

Hi, Yipei,

"Moreover, I tried to load drivers by line "cfg.CONF.nyp.plugins.simple", the console prompts oslo_config.cfg.NoSuchOptError: no such option in group DEFAULT: nyp. The setup.cfg is defined as follows."

You are using entry point but not configuration options for plugin discovery, and no config option you have registered in oslo_config.cfg, so " no such option in group DEFAULT:".

Best Regards
Chaoyi Huang ( joehuang )