[openstack-dev] [tricircle] About registering and loading a plugin

joehuang joehuang at huawei.com
Tue Jun 28 02:29:02 UTC 2016

Hello, Yipei,

You can use entry point inspector to check whether there is some error in the plugin registration and loading:

sudo pip install entry_point_inspector

epi group list

epi group show <your plugin group>
epi ep show <your entry point>

https://pypi.python.org/pypi/entry_point_inspector

If there is some error when loading the plugin, you may find error information the show command.

Best Regards

Chaoyi Huang ( joehuang )