[openstack-dev] [constraints] Updating stable branch URL

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Mon Jun 27 23:28:47 UTC 2016

On 2016-06-28 09:00:06 +1000 (+1000), Tony Breeds wrote:
[...]
> Or make the first repo process openstack/requirements ; sleep long enough for
> any mirroring to occur and then process the rest?
[...]

I want to say there was a reason we were branching the requirements
repo last, but now I can't remember what it is (or if we even did
branch it last). Thierry or Doug likely recall but are indisposed
this week so I suggest waiting until they're around to reply before
making a decision on this anyway (especially since it's the Release
Managers who will need to adjust that process if it does merit
changing).
--
Jeremy Stanley