[openstack-dev] [nova] Do we require the 'next' link for paging, always?

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Mon Jun 27 19:07:04 UTC 2016

There are at least two changes up that add paging support to the API,
one for hypervisors and one for keypairs. Alex Xu pointed out in one of
them that they didn't have a 'next' link in the response for paging,
which is created here for the server/image/flavor view builders:

https://github.com/openstack/nova/blob/6e8c84d0cd7651b465cf9bb7ad68a9b24b3658c9/nova/api/openstack/common.py#L448

None of the REST API big-whigs were in channel for me to confirm, but I
assume we want this in any API that supports paging. Yes?

Matt Riedemann