[openstack-dev] [ironic] Gate troubleshooting howto

Jay Faulkner jay at jvf.cc
Mon Jun 27 18:21:36 UTC 2016

The date that has the strongest consensus appears to be Wednesday, July 13, at 1500 UTC. I'll send out more details about how to connect and watch later.

If you were one of the people who will be unable to attend, I'll ensure this is recorded, and if we get enough folks interested even with the recording, I can do another live session.

Thanks,
Jay Faulkner
OSIC