[openstack-dev] [nova] Need help to review patches porting Nova (unit tests) to Python 3

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Mon Jun 27 12:56:49 UTC 2016

Hi,

I'm working on a new Python 3 patches to port the "last" Nova unit
tests. For example, my current patch serie ports 1,107 more unit tests
(76% => 84%). Changes should be "quite simple" but I need your help to
review them! My serie of 10 patches starts at:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/332701/

Please review also other Python 3 changes:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/topic:bp/nova-python3-newton+status:open
("topic:bp/nova-python3-newton status:open")

If you need more information on Python 3, the reference is the wiki page:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Python3

Or come talk on the #openstack-python3 channel!

Victor