[openstack-dev] [mistal] Mistral logo ideas?

Gershenzon, Michal (Nokia - IL) michal.gershenzon at nokia.com
Sun Jun 26 13:49:30 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

Another Idea for the pool :)
For some time now I had this Idea for a logo, that will associate mistral with workflows and OpenStack.

For new it is hand drawn, hope this is ok:

[cid:image002.png at 01D1CFC4.BD6DBBC0]

·         It is clearly related to our project, since it has the name mistral on it

o   FYI - The Heat logo also contain the project name

o   This kind of logo allows us to have the full name on a square-like logo (I think it looks better than a flat logo)

·         The arrows represent the workflows, which is a big part of mistral.

·         When you look on the shape the arrows make if you link them together, you can see the letter O (or one square-like shape inside the other).

o   This is what it should remind the viewer of (here is a picture of the OpenStack logo square):
[cid:image003.png at 01D1CFC8.0DCA5DF0]

Thanks,

Michal Gershenzon
Software Engineer, CloudBand