[openstack-dev] [fuel][plugins][ovs]

Andrew Woodward xarses at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 19:20:18 UTC 2016

You can track the fuel version supported by examining the metadata.yaml in
the root of the plugin repo. Since there is no stable/7.0 tag the last
point before metadata.yaml was changed to 8.0 is
https://github.com/openstack/fuel-plugin-ovs/tree/3776734a7b93ac440aa7b2e730d743b8510aac25
You
can try building from there but your on your own to get it to work.