[openstack-dev] [all] Status of the OpenStack port to Python 3

Victor Stinner vstinner at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 08:07:52 UTC 2016

Le 23/06/2016 à 18:11, Doug Hellmann a écrit :
> I'd like for the community to set a goal for Ocata to have Python
> 3 functional tests running for all projects.

We can already experiment functional tests right now ;-) I expect to get
many small issues in all projects, but it may take time to fix all these
small issues, before being to fix the real (Python 3) bugs in applications.

According to a recent discussion on #openstack-nova, I don't think that
it will be possible to have Nova ported at the end of the Newton cycle.

So I guess that we will run nova and swift on Python 2 for these
functional tests at the beginning, right?

Victor