[openstack-dev] [keystone] [stable/mitaka] Error: Discovering versions from the identity service failed when creating the password plugin....

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Fri Jun 24 03:14:18 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 10:27:28AM +0530, mohammad shahid wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am getting below error while starting openstack devstack with
> stable/mitaka release. can someone look at this problem ?

so I *think* you're trying to deploy stable/mitaka with the master version of
devstack.

Please make sure that you're running the stable/mitaka version of devstack.

git clone https://git.openstack.org/openstack-dev/devstack
cd devstack
git checkout -b stable/mitaka -t origin/stable/mitaka

If that doesn't work please inlude the devstack SHA you are using along with
the trace and config.

Tony.