[openstack-dev] Openstack Neutron lbaas question

Doug Wiegley dougwig at parksidesoftware.com
Thu Jun 23 16:06:02 UTC 2016

Hi,

LBaaS is installed automatically if neutron is present. Then you just need to install a driver and get everything configured.  I’d start here:

http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/networking-guide/adv-config-lbaas.html <http://docs.openstack.org/liberty/networking-guide/adv-config-lbaas.html>

Thanks,
doug